Levittown Public Library
The Levittown Public Library was established in 1950. In 1963, it moved from rented stores on the South Village Green, to its present location. In 1968, it became the Central Reference Library for the Nassau Library System. The library is chartered to provide service to residents of the Levittown Union Free School District. The Levittown School District covers 5.9 square miles and includes most of Levittown and parts of Seaford and Wantagh.
Visit the Levittown Public Library website
This collection has digital copies of photographs in the Levittown Public Library Collection.